The benefits of some dried foods
1. Apricots (dried apricots) - a healer for the heart and blood vessels. In the dried apricots a lot of potassium and antioxidants. Dried apricots displays the body of harmful cholesterol. Dried apricot is useful for people with thyroid disease and diabetes.
2. Pineapple. Dried pineapples are sources of potassium and magnesium, iron and zinc, vitamins B and fiber useful for digestion. Dried pineapples help get rid of edema, give strength and improve mood.
3. Eggplant. The most valuable feature of this product is the ability to quickly enough to rescue vessels from cholesterol plaques, and generally reduce the concentration of "bad" cholesterol in the blood. In eggplant contains a lot of copper, cobalt and manganese. This is a fairly rare elements, which improves the blood and helps the spleen. Suffice it to eggplants and iron, so they are useful in anemia. Eggplant is used for lowering blood sugar.
4. Bananas - a source of potassium required heart, liver, brain, bones, teeth, but most of all - muscles. Each of us per day is required to receive the least 1 g of potassium, and the optimum daily requirement for adult therein - 3-4 g. Potassium is also needed for children every day, in the amount of 16 - 30 mg per kg of body weight. Banana protein contains tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin. Serotonin improves mood, helps you relax and just feel happy.
5. Grapes (raisins) is useful to all, without exception, especially bright - it contains the maximum amount of potassium, phosphorus lot - it helps during strenuous intellectual work, during exams. Eating raisins - a good prevention of periodontal disease. 6. Dried Cherry improves concentration and is especially helpful to those who decided to quit smoking: the substance contained in the cherry weaken nicotine dependence.
7. Pear. The fruits of pear contain unique essential oils, biologically active substances that can increase the body's defenses to resist infectious diseases, anti-inflammatory effect, and even fight depression. The dietetic food for prophylactic and therapeutic purposes pear included in diseases of the heart, liver, kidney, diabetes, abuse capillary permeability.
Pear treatment almost all year round can be carried out, as the fruits by drying retain almost all the biologically active substances.
Compote of dried pears able to relieve the chronic colitis, and improve sexual activity.
8. Dried melon has a good tonic effect, as well as diuretic, choleretic, anti-inflammatory, tonic, purgative cleansing properties (topically cleanse the skin, ingestion - gastro-intestinal tract and the urinary system), improves hematopoietic processes, increases peristalsis, promotes excretion of cholesterol, normalizing effect on metabolism. In folk medicine, melon appoint emaciated and anemic patients with anemia and atherosclerosis. Especially useful is considered melon for people who have had liver disease and suffering from constipation.
9. Zucchini contains a small amount of calories, it has a lot of different trace elements - iron, copper, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and sodium. High content of vitamins C and B. Courgettes recommend that people have anemia, cardiovascular disease, hypertension.
10. Kiwi. First of all kiwi is very rich in vitamin C. Its berries contain even more than in citrus. Use kiwi promotes vessel wall and prevents the formation of blood clots therein. Dried kiwi perfectly suitable for those who are watching their figure - a great snack that is easy to take with you on the road to work.
11. Dried strawberry preserves all its useful properties over the past two years of storage. Particularly valuable dried berries containing pectic acids which contribute to the removal of the slag body. It is useful to use during the exacerbation of seasonal illnesses, namely the late autumn and early spring. Also dried strawberries are renowned as a potent antidepressant.
12. Dried Tomatoes. The most valuable of dried tomatoes is lycopene substance. This carotenoid has been opened relatively recently and found that lycopene is a powerful antioxidant with strong anti-tumor properties. Scientists, oncologists at the moment were able to prove that the substance is able to destroy harmful cells. Contained in tomatoes chlorogenic acid and coumaric significantly reduce the damage caused to the body carcinogens located in the cigarette smoke.
13. Pumpkin. Its pulp contains sugar, carotenoids, pectin, cellulose, macro- and trace elements potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, ascorbic acid, vitamin B, E, PP. Pumpkin strengthens memory, gives strength to the weak physical body. Pumpkin porridge useful have children, adolescents and overly thin people. It promotes healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers. It is useful to have suffering from gastritis, enteritis, colitis. In diabetes mellitus, elevated blood fat to excrete excessive mucus and bile pumpkin gives miraculous effect. 14. Dates, especially the Egyptian, able to overcome cold, accompanied by high fever: they contain a compound similar in structure to acetylsalicylic acid. By the way, this is one of the few dried fruits containing a lot of provitamin B5 - he gives us the health of hair and nails.
15. Blueberries - the absolute leader on the content of vitamin A that can save vision. In addition, it reduces the level of sugar in the blood, and therefore useful for those who suffer from diabetes.
16. Prunes. Since it contains a lot of fiber, prunes appointed people with problems of the digestive tract. Useful prunes with vitamin deficiency and anemia.
17. Apples make up for the lack of vitamins and minerals, simultaneously improving the process of digestion. Apples - very low-calorie dried fruit. Fresh apples are not recommended for people with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers, as well as people with high acidity of the stomach. Many of these people instead of offering fresh baked and dried apples, they are considered to be much safer.
Dried apples are also good for the replacement of chips and crackers. Indeed, in all of them naturally, much less calories, and use of vitamins and many times more.