Emergency candle made from sawdust and paraffin
Differences of this candle - high heat and burning time. In addition, it is possible to warm up food, and used as lighting.
These candles can crap in old cans, and keep up to demand.
1. Melt the wax in some capacity, holding it over the fire.
2. Pour the sawdust, evenly distributing it over the entire area.
3. Mix some stick / spoon.
4. When the wax has cooled a bit, you can do the same hands.
5. Use yarn or cotton cloth as a wick.
6. Fixing the wick in the center, fill a jar with a mixture. The wick is only needed to start combustion (flammable, after our fuel ignites), at least - it is possible to do without it. Incidentally, in order to better burning wick, it can be soaked 12 hours in a solution of 1 tbsp. tablespoons salt and 2 tbsp. spoons boric acid (water glass). After a stay dry and be used for other purposes.