The list of crimes that are committed against the Russian civilized world ...
1) 1802, and 1918gg. - falsely awarded sovereignty of Finland.
2) 1918. - basely and treacherously gave statehood Latvians and Estonians, which they never had.
The list goes on with no numbering, because it is open. Surely someone will remember a couple more "crimes." By the way, I started in this fun Facebook Finnish blogger Veikko Korhonen from Oulu.
- Lithuania regained statehood in 1918, too, thanks to Russia.
- Poland statehood restored with the help of Russia twice, in 1918 and 1944.
- Romania was born as a result of Russian-Turkish wars, and became sovereign of Russia in 1877-1878, will.
- Moldova as a state was born in the USSR.
- Bulgaria as a state was born as a result of the victory of Russian arms in the Russian-Turkish war of 1877-1878. In gratitude, the Bulgarians took part in the composition of the anti-Russian coalition in the two world wars. Now Bulgaria - a member of NATO, and posted on its territory a US base. After 1945, its territory was not a single Russian soldier ... - Azerbaijan as the state took shape for the first time only in the USSR.
- Armenia remained physically and revived as a state within the Russian Empire and the USSR.
- Georgia remained physically and revived as a state within the Russian Empire and the USSR.
- Belarus and Ukraine for the first time adopted the state as a result of the Great October Revolution. A received full independence in 1991.
- Switzerland gained independence thanks to Suvorov, who conquered it from France 217 years ago;
- Russia vile liberated Austria, Czechoslovakia and Poland by the Third Reich in 1945;
- Due to the position of Catherine II Russia in 1780, has supported the North American United States in the war, which led to the defeat of England and the attainment of independence of the USA;
- twice in the last 2 centuries Russia gave independence to most European countries, by grinding the army dictators Napoleon and Hitler;
- Stalin's position in negotiations with the US and Britain gave Germany the opportunity to save statehood after its defeat in World War II; - Gorbachev once did everything for the destruction of the Berlin Wall and the reunification of Germany in 1990;
- Without the help of the USSR, Egypt would not be able to survive and consolidate their independence in a war with Israel, Britain and France in 1956-57. stop Israeli war in 1967 the intervention of the Soviet Union and Egypt, which actually saved the Arabs from defeat in two wars in 1967-74gg;
- Angola won its independence in 1975 only because of the USSR;
- Most Western European colonies gained their independence through the international movement of decolonization after World War II, the main role which played the USSR.
But you can still consider the Russian-Soviet role in the birth and development of such countries as China, Vietnam, North Korea, India. By the way, the Turks Greece repelled too Russian, it was back in 1821. And Algeria, Cuba, Mozambique, and so on. D ...
Well, Russian, do not you ashamed?