House UFO in Taiwan: Abandoned futuristic ghost town
Strange and wonderful town of San Zhi in Taiwan is an abandoned resort. Houses in this city shaped like a flying saucer, so they called UFO homes. City was purchased as a resort for American servicemen serving in East Asia.
The original idea of the construction of such houses belonged to the owner of the company Sanjhih Township for the production of plastics Mr. Chow Yu-Ko. The first license for construction was issued in 1978. Design houses designed by the architect of Finland Matti Suuronen. But in 1980, the construction was stopped when Yu-Chou declared himself bankrupt. When the company went bankrupt, the construction project was stopped. All the efforts to resume the work nor to no avail. During construction, there were several serious accidents due to the allegedly disturbed the spirit of the mythical Chinese dragon (as asserted superstitious people). Many believed that the place is inhabited by ghosts. As a result, the village was abandoned and soon became known as a ghost town.
1. The Orange House UFO. San Zhi was abandoned two years after the start of construction, and thus stood 28 years, when it was decided to demolish it.
2. The Yellow House.
This legendary ghost town located in the district of San Zhi. Taipei City, Taiwan.
3. Community Pool.
4. Because of its unusual architecture and the reputation of a ghost town, his fame quickly spread, and the city began to attract tourists, but continued to deteriorate.
5. House in the form of UFO began to build in 1978. The unusual complex was conceived as a resort for American servicemen who were stationed in East Asia.
6. The reflection in the broken window.
7. The project was abandoned in 1980 due to financial losses, lack of investment and a large number of deaths during construction.
One day during the construction was damaged sculpture of a Chinese dragon, is located nearby. After that dramatically increased the number of deaths in construction, like the beginning of the Chinese shrine of revenge.
8. Despite the fact that the city was never build, over time, he still appeared on the tourist map. People are attracted by its unusual architecture and otherworldly appearance.
9. In this picturesque place repeatedly were shooting for MTV channel.
10. View from the roofs of buildings.
11. The destruction from within.
12. Legend has it that the resort was doomed due to the fact that the expansion of the access road sculpture Chinese dragon has been damaged during construction.
13. In another version, in all the ghosts were to blame: the historians found that this place was once the old mass grave Dutch soldiers, which appeared after the Netherlands made Taiwan their colony in 1624.
14. Place for landing alien visitors?
15. An interesting people, traveling along the north shore between Tamsui and Keelungom, House UFOs appear band whimsical, brightly colored, dilapidated buildings, which were to become a holiday village. But the government of Taipei has decided to demolish them.
16. Prior to be carried, the place is often chosen by photographers due to the unusual atmosphere and a beautiful coastline.
17. Often, it was rumored that many people have seen ghosts outside the complex or, on adjacent roads occurred unexplained large number of road accidents.
18. One of the developers of the project houses UFO said that there was a large number of rumors about the presence of ghosts on the construction site. In his view, all this is a lie.
19. Also been rumors that at the beginning of the construction works of more than 20,000 people skeletons were found at the site, which were the victims of homicide.
20. Traditionally, the construction business is necessary to pay homage to the spirits before they start working in a new place. Stories with ghosts do not have to do with it.
21. Beautiful ocean.
22. Red sunset.
23. Lake Powell and southwest Colorado.
24. The view of the ocean.
- Abandoned military camp.
- Dead City Kadykchan.
- Abandoned Pepsi plant in Cambodia.