37 facts about France through the eyes of Russians
1. In France, there is the highest number of castles in the world - only 4969 pieces. Almost five thousand! Approximately the same number has already vanished from the face of the French land.
2. In France, were invented pantyhose. Tights - the ingenious invention of the XX century, because they can be more, and as an excellent medical tourniquet use to stop krovischu, and in the garden, the garden from pests and so on :)..
French - 3. Formal, French State language. But without English you work for what will not be found, and no Frenchman can not understand how it is you do not speak in English. They may even realize that you do not know French, but how can it be that you do not speak in English ?! If they hear the accent, immediately switching to English, even if you do not own them.
4. The French pride themselves on the fact that they invented the guillotine. Undo it had to because of the curse of globalization and the European Union to the contrary recently - the last death penalty in using the guillotine was in 1981, just 30 years ago. Every year is celebrated a special day for her grief.
5. That the French had stopped ... the draft European Constitution. More precisely - French farmers, who do not understand, why they should merge into one barrel of unique wines (about a thousand species), making cheese (460 varieties, not counting their variations), for some there standards, and why is this cider should be considered alcoholic beverage when it's only brew, not only on bread, and apples. And in general - without cider calvados - money down the drain!
6. In France, are the most visited attractions in the world: the Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris and the monastery of Mont Saint-Michel.
7. France - an agricultural country. 8. France - the birthplace of cinema.
9. France - the birthplace of aeronautics.
10. France - the birthplace of the bike.
11. France - the birthplace of ballet.
12. France - the birthplace of the French chanson :)
13. France - the cradle of three revolutions.
14. France - the birthplace of Cezanne, Alphonse Daudet, Saint-Exupery, Dumas, Moliere, Voltaire ...
15. In France, buried Alekhine great player, great writer Ivan Bunin, the great ballerina Matilda Kshesinskaya and many more who are great.
16. a woman's vagina in French masculine.
17. Kaki in French - is not kaki at all, but an ordinary persimmon. A kaki - a "cocoa" (Caca). This word just can be found even on the wall somewhere in Versailles (as analogous to the well-known Russian three letters).
18. In France, grows several kinds of non-combustible fire in the trees. That they have chosen for the amazing eye wooden fireplaces (one of these fireplaces can be found in the castle of Amboise). The most famous unlit trees - juniper and cedar. Accordingly, pine nuts - in fact, a panacea for all ills. Unlike the Russian Far East Siberia, and even pine nuts, they are not just large, and sometimes unusually huge. And very cheap. That is expensive, of course, but much cheaper in Siberia Siberia itself. Arab markets can be found 200-gram bag of nuts cleaned- for 5 euros.
19. In France, in Provence, is the world's only museum of corkscrews.
20. In France, the most smelly grow and at the same time the most expensive mushrooms in the world - truffles. There are even auctions truffles. It is the only product for which there is no official price. Sellers truffles recognize only cash! They cost an average of six hundred euros per kilo - and this, together with the land and unbrushed. Season - from November to March. 21. All escargot in France (snails, which are baked in garlic sauce) called Burgundy. This is because they are considered to be the largest and most delicious. In the menu, they will be called Burgundy, even if gathered on the square in front of Notre-Dame de Paris.
22. In France, the Russian marriage agencies are experiencing difficulties. The case in the French suitors - it is not enough to have a beautiful doll, who knows how to cook soup (cook they themselves well know how to love!), It is necessary that the doll was speaking. Well, at least in English! Yes, the French - talkers.
23. Buckwheat is not a shortage in France. Buckwheat field in Brittany are considered native, though there were only about the eighth century. Breton buckwheat flour for pancakes and biscuits - a common, everyday products. As cereals buckwheat porridge French do not eat. But the longing for buckwheat porridge, you can buy it in stores birdseed, expensive - in the Bio-stores, Greeks, Turks and Arabs. And if you want, that is expensive, expensive, in Russian stores.
24. In France, the extract is not oil and gas, and food !!! :)
25. "Sport en France c'est quelques choses politique!" (Do not even try to translate and understand).
26. In France, a huge amount of national cuisines - 22 (according to the number of regions), which depend on what is found and where it where it grows. And the French just know how to love to cook properly and tasty simple things. Even if you're here every day to eat just one potato, you will still be an exotic food. Because there's so many varieties of potatoes and dishes from them that I, for one, still not tried everything and I doubt that this is possible.
27. In France, lives only female blacksmith. One day she forged sculpture of a cat, and presented it to the city of Kaliningrad. 28. In France, wine is only two types-one that you personally like the fact that you personally do not like! It is the same with spirits, so to save on this a fad. :)
29. Is it possible I will not write about the fact that in France, the parliamentary system, the two chambers - the bottom and top. Upper - is the Senate, which is in the Luxembourg Palace built by the evil of the Medici, and the other - the National Assembly, which is in a beautiful and even more chic Bourbon Palace, a gift from Louis 14 ASHI illegitimate daughter of Madame Montespan. And there, and there krasotischa ...
30. ... write but that the meeting rooms and the Senate and the National Assembly alike. Almost! Only there is a "details". In the Senate, the ceiling (ceiling) of the conference room a natural, semi-dome glass was, and the lighting in a natural, sunny. And in the Bourbon palace all the same, but this is almost the ceiling, a copy of the Senate, not illuminated by the sun, and electricity. Maybe that's why they say that the National Assembly deputies cost the taxpayers more Senate? :)
31. France - the largest country in Europe.
32. In France, the terms "dry" and "brut" refers only to champagne. The concepts of "dry wine" does not exist, because it is all in the definition of a true natural wine. Fortified wines definitely go to class liquors and wines are no longer considered. Wine - it is wine. Red, white, pink.
33. By the way, from the French red wine head does not hurt.
34. In France the phone to Alcoholics Anonymous and all such assistance - free: +33 0820 32-68-83. Speak extraordinary male voice. So what, that in French, but you do not understand - but how beautiful. How to call? Just say, "Alla, bonjour?" And then you can just sniff into the phone and enjoy.
35. In France, doctors recommend as a daily and healthy dose of three glasses of red wine and two glasses for men women. For this car inspectors do not even fined.
36. All the French hate McDonalds, but if their child adolescent and youth (under 26 years) has disappeared from sight, or does not ring / not writing sms on where it is the last 20 minutes, it is necessary to look for him there.
37. The words "breakfast", "lunch", "dinner", "food" and all cognate and related within the meaning of sacred to the French. "Compete" just "rugby" can with these words, "bicycle", "football". And if on a full stomach. Absolutely can not call the Frenchman when he eats! Keep that in mind. And it's not a joke. Being late with dinner forgive rather than when stuck in a traffic jam.
- 54 facts about Thailand through the eyes of Russians.
- 41 facts about Brazil through the eyes of Russians.
- 50 facts about Russia and Russian eyes of a foreigner.
- 99 facts about Estonia through the eyes of Russians.
- 37 facts about Denmark through the eyes of Russians.
- 50 facts about the US and Americans through the eyes of Russians.
- 57 facts about Morocco through the eyes of Russians.
- 111 facts about Germany through the eyes of Russians.