What do you think, which meant this device in the boot?
The photo shows the original device, which enjoyed notable popularity among bootleggers during Prohibition in the US. It is a metal plate attached to the base which wooden blocks in the form of cow hooves. By attaching a "sole" to his shoes and leaving a false trail, underground bootleggers could significantly complicate the life of federal agents.
- Do you think that is?
- Useful stuff for rasteryasha.
- Unusual accommodation.
- Kissinger: an apparatus for transmitting a kiss over long distances.
- There is a mobile phone runs on Coca-Cola.
- lock for the refrigerator.
- The horizontal shower - it's cool.