13 photos, which is difficult to learn Russian
The impression that only the birch forests and in Russia. This post is to break down these myths.
1. Canada, do you think? Incorrect answer. Lena Pillars in Yakutia!
Lena pillars are many kilometers trailing complex rocks vertically elongated, intricately piled along the shore Lena.
2. Saudi Arabia? In fact, the evening is how the city of Grozny.
3. Morocco, you say? But no! Chara Sands.
This desert, which is in four dozen kilometers from Kodar glaciers among the snow-capped mountains, dense taiga and vast marshes.
4. The medieval castle in Romania? No! This fortress Naryn-Kala in Derbent, Dagestan.
It is interesting that the construction of Derbent fortifications took material seven times more than the construction of one of the seven wonders of the world - the pyramid of Cheops.
5. The Alps? Belukha, Altai mountains Katun ridge.
The highest point of Mountain Altai (4509 m), crowning Katunsky ridge.
6. Japan? No! Volcano kronotsky Kamchatka.
Kronotsky located in the eastern part of the peninsula of Kamchatka. The height of the volcano is 3528 meters. Although he is an active stratovolcano, but its eruptions occur rarely. Closer to the top of the volcano is covered by glaciers, and at the base of the forest grow. It located near Kronotsky Lake and the Valley of Geysers.
7. South America? No! This is an acid lake in the crater of the volcano on Kamchatka Small Semyachik!
Small Semyachik is located on the eastern ridge of Kamchatka, only 20 kilometers from the Pacific coast. In the crater of the volcano she can be seen a miracle. After all, where else, then you will find an amazing acid lake, whose water saturated with chloride, fluoride and sulfate acids !? It is because of this "explosive mixture" water of the lake in the crater of Maly Semyachik have the fairy-turquoise color. Its diameter is about 500 meters and the depth - 140 meters.
8. China? Not China! It's Ivilginski temple in Buryatia
Buddhist monastery, datsan, the center of the Buddhist Traditional Sangha of Russia. Historical and architectural monument.
9. Mexico? Wrong! Pillars of weathering on the plateau Manpupuner in the Pechora-Ilych Nature Reserve in the Republic of Komi.
They are the hallmark of the Urals. Silent stone statues evoke a mystical reverence for the unknown. Manpupuner plateau - one of the strongest Russian energy power spots.
10. Australia? Again, no! Great Vasyugan swamp in Western Siberia.
Some of the largest wetlands in the world, are located in Western Siberia, between the rivers Ob and Irtysh.
11. North Korea? Wrong! The photo - Norilsk!
The largest industrial center of Russia, as well as one of the most sordid and sad cities.
12. Peru? Wrong! Putorana plateau in Siberia.
Putorana plateau famous for, among other things, precisely as a country where there is a maximum number of waterfalls in Russia.
13. Georgia? No! Tower in the high Dzheyrakhsky District of Ingushetia.
Access to the towers wall blocks, as well as natural obstacles - mountains.