Chinese woman was killed while charging your iPhone 6
24-year-old Chinese resident died from electrical shock while attempting to recharge your smartphone iPhone 6 brand charger for the iPad. At the moment law enforcement agencies carry out a thorough investigation of China in connection with the incident occurred.
According to the information provided by the resource Wen Wei Po, the corpse of the girl found her parents June 9 of this year. Damage to the skin of the late evidence of the occurrence of death from severe electrical shock.
Smartphone and the adapter has already been sent for review in Cupertino, which will need to confirm or challenge that the cause of the tragedy became one of Apple products.