5 non alcoholic cocktail for a summer party
In the hot summer of the right alcohol - one of the main issues. If the bar does not want to go, and the classic battered already rather fed up, that is a different solution. Good old alcoholic drinks are very stylish upgrade, and here we come to your aid. This compilation of 5 simple alcoholic cocktail is useful to those who just want to take a break from the summer heat somehow in a special way, or those whose ambitions include explosive conquer all the ingenuity at the party. But the most remarkable thing is that there is always a place of creativity, because any recipe can be altered to your liking. Rest, drink and be inspired!
1. Fruit Margarita
This recipe is perfect not just lovers of tequila, but also for those who want to make her drink the bright and original. Shots, filled with a wide variety of fruits and decorated with salt on all canons of margaritas, will be a highlight on your hot party. Preparation is very simple and will not take a lot of time and creativity that you can invest in your cocktail - unlimited.
- lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 lime
- to taste fruit (strawberries, blueberries, pineapple)
- In a blender, combine the tequila, ice, lime juice and honey.
- Cut a lime to decorate the shots.
- Fill shots sliced fruit.
2. Watermelon Sangria
There is nothing more years than watermelon. Its rich flavor and acid stain did the usual cocktail of the most stylish. For those who love wine and fruit, but are tired of the usual sangria, we propose a new version of the watermelon. Decorate a glass slice of lime and blueberry berries and enjoy the cool sweet and spicy drink in hot weather. Ingredients:
- 4 watermelon cubes
- 1, 750 ml of white wine
- 1 cup rum
- juice of 4 limes
- lime peel
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- fresh blueberries.
- In a blender, combine Arbus, wine, rum, lime juice, zest and sugar. Continue to mix until the liquid is thick.
- After cool in the freezer.
- Serve with sliced lime and blueberry.
3. Raspberry Limoncello
For those who want to add a touch of originality and exoticism in the ordinary and well-known drink, the following recipe - a good idea. Raspberry season has already begun, so do new, interesting drink is based on the old has become even easier. And for those who had little love for the raspberries, we encourage you to choose any other berry and continue experimenting.
- 1 cup dry white sparkling wine
- 1 cup cooled liquor limoncello
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 6 mint leaves.
- In a large glass of wine and limoncello mix. Add raspberries.
- Serve with mint.
4. Mango cocktail
Lovers of exotic and rich taste mango cocktail have handy. This drink is very elegant to look at on your desktop, and the ingredients will make sure that the party was a success. Sour-sweet taste of citrus combined with mango and tart vodka - that is necessary for the hot summer party. Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup Cointreau
- 2 cups mango puree
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 mango.
- All the ingredients, mix, chill in the freezer.
- Serve with slices of mango.
5. Pomegranate daiquiri
For those who like to combine business with pleasure, a cocktail based on pomegranate seems the best one. Good old daiquiri in combination with the use of blood-scarlet pomegranate certainly decorate your bar this summer. Preparation of this cocktail, maybe it will take longer than we would like, but the result you sure to please.
- 1, 5 glasses of pomegranate juice
- 1, 5 cups of raspberry rum
- 1 cup cranberry liqueur
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- pomegranate, grapes or kiwi slices.
- Mix pomegranate juice, rum, liqueur and lime juice. Cooled in a freezer for 4 hours.
- The resulting mixture was stirred in a blender with ice.