Even a child cope: 5 recipes of original dishes for those who can not cook
Often, those who say they do not know how to cook, just tried to do it. In practice, the dishes, looking hard, demanding not so much skill and effort. We found a few recipes to help you prepare a good breakfast, lunch or dinner to those who have never stood at the stove.
1. Chicken soup
The hardest part of the cream-soup - find blender. If it is you have, everything else is a mere trifle.
- 2 chicken thighs;
- 3 medium potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1/2 lime;
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic 3 cloves or fresh;
- A bunch of spinach;
- Salt to taste; Any Mexican seasoning.
- cilantro and avocado for decoration.
1) Chicken thighs put in a pot with water, add salt and boil for 30 minutes if they are fresh, and 45 minutes if frozen.
2) As long as the chicken is cooked, we will cut the potatoes into cubes. Carrot grate or shall cut strips.
3) Pull the meat on a plate and put it in a vegetable broth. Vari until potatoes are tender. Then Get ladle vegetables put into a blender, pour polstakana broth from the pan and mix until homogenous.
4) Lay puree back into the pan. Add to it shredded chicken, chopped spinach, spices and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Carcass soup for 10 minutes on low heat.
5) Bring hot top with a pair of avocado slices and sprinkled with crushed cilantro (optional).
2. Creamy macaroni and cheese
The beauty of the recipe that you should once learn to cook macaroni and cheese, and you'll get a lot of options this amazing dish. Add to them whatever you want: sausage, caramelized onions with garlic croutons, bacon, greens - or enjoy intact. Ingredients:
- 1 cup of pasta;
- 1 tablespoon butter;
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard spoons;
- a glass of milk;
- 200 grams of cheese;
- Salt to taste.
1) Two cups of water to a boil in a saucepan, salt and put down the pasta.
2) Add oil to pasta, mustard and boil for about 5 minutes on high heat.
3) Pour the milk into a saucepan, a mound of grated cheese and stir well over low heat to melt the cheese. Constantly stir the pasta until cooked, otherwise they will stick to the pan.
4) Serve hot.
3. Meatballs Swedish
The classic Swedish meatballs to cook quickly and easily. Thanks to the wonderful creamy sauce you can serve them with any garnish or none at all.
- 500 grams of pig-ground beef;
- 2 egg yolks;
- 1/3 cup milk;
- 1 head of onions;
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; thyme; nutmeg;
- 1/2 cup sour cream;
- 2 tablespoons flour;
- 1 cup broth;
- Fresh herbs: parsley, dill;
- Salt to taste.
1) Lay the stuffing in a bowl, add to it the egg yolks, milk, chopped onions and spices.
2) Mix thoroughly minced with the other ingredients until a homogeneous mass.
3) will form small balls of minced meat.
4) fry meatballs in a preheated pan with sunflower oil from different directions about 2-3 minutes. Do not place the meatballs are too close to each other - will not be able to turn. Better to fry their portions and spread on a plate. 5) In a clean, dry pan fry flour few minutes until it is browned.
6) is slowly poured into the flour broth and stir well so that no lumps.
7) Add the pan sour cream, salt, pepper, mix well and bring to the boil.
8) Lay the meatballs in the sauce, mix all, sprinkle herbs and mascara to simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
4. Baked potatoes with cheese and bacon
potatoes, cheese and bacon - a dish with ingredients spoil almost impossible. I love baking for something that does not have anything to stir while cooking: potato cream sauce poured over, pulled back in the oven and plug your favorite TV series.
- 4 large potatoes;
- 1 small head of onions;
- 200 grams of grated cheese;
- 8 slices of bacon;
- 2 glasses of milk;
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt;
- 1/4 cups flour;
- 4 tablespoons butter;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1) shall cut potato slices.
2) Brush the dish for roasting vegetable oil.
3) Lay one layer of potatoes, salt, pepper, fields 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter, sprinkle onions, chopped cheese and bacon.
4) Repeat layers many times as enough ingredients topsheet again salt and pepper.
5) In a small bowl vzbey milk, yogurt and flour. Fields of potatoes.
6) Bake in oven until potatoes are tender.
5. The Mediterranean chicken salad sandwich
A simple, but elegant and healthy breakfast or snack. You can use chicken left over from other dishes, other ingredients, too easy to find in the local supermarket. Ingredients:
- 2 ripe avocados;
- 200 grams of cooked chicken;
- 4 boiled eggs;
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes;
- 100 grams of feta cheese;
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice;
- 2-3 slices of bread for toast;
- Fresh greens: arugula, basil, dill;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1) Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, overlaid on oiled baking in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until cured state.
2) While the baked tomatoes, mash the avocado in a large bowl. Add to it chicken, mashed feta cheese, chopped eggs, herbs, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3) Mix up a good salad, add to it the tomatoes and stir again.
4) Fry toast, spread on a slice of lettuce and cover on top of another. If large toasts, Cut them in half.