• Photos, breathtaking
Meet Cyril Umrihin - known Russian photographer who has devoted himself to photography extreme sports and traveling all over the world. Twice awarded the title "Photographer of the Year" by the Russian Snowboard Awards. Photographer of the Year and the annual nominee version Snowlinks. This year Umrihin won the photo contest The Best of Russia. His images gladly publish in magazines such as Time Out Moscow, Men's Health, Cosmopolitan, Voyage and many others. Umrihin in their twenties had already traveled around the world, to remove dozens of magazine covers, talk to all known EXTREMALS Russia and Europe and so much more. That's what a real drive.
We present you an overview of the best photos of Cyril Umrikhina from all over the world with the comments of the author.
Olga Raskin about. Mauritius.
- One of my favorite shots. It is unclear whether it is water, or an avalanche or a giant wave and maybe a glacier covered with snow.
Frame, who won the photo contest The Best of Russian in 2014 in the category "People". Artem Sheldovitsky resort Roza Khutor, Krasnaya Polyana.
Vasiliy Borisenko, park under the bridge subway under the m. Vorobyovy Gory, Moscow, Russia.
Sergey Zyuzyuk, Krasnaya Polyana, Russia.
- Recently Olga Raskin became the first girl from Russia who came to the world team Red Bull. In this regard, a series of frames was done with riding on windsurfing in South Africa, in Cape Town.
Grigory Kozhevnikov down from the house in Sheregesh.
Alexander Belev, Peredelkino, Moscow, Russia
Seva Shulgin about. Mauritius.
- A couple of times in the sky for us there is a rainbow, and the roar of the collapsing wave was coming through the headphones and the sound of helicopter blades.
Matthew Krepela and his coach during the first attempts to double cork. Laax, Switzerland.
- Below the clouds - the reflection of the sun, which is higher. Due to the fact that the snow guns running at the bottom and at the top is too cold, the entire moisture remains on the same level, which is obtained from a mirror, reflecting the sun.
Kohl Piotrowski, Krasnaya Polyana, Russia.
- A small mound on top of the resort "Mountain Carousel" has given us the opportunity to shoot a dozen beautiful snowy pictures without any difficulty and danger. I still can not take something like that, or to understand how there was this picture. Probably, the same snow conditions, which is in Alaska, in Whistler (Canada) and in Krasnaya Polyana can result in such an air shot.
Dombay, Karachay-Cherkessia, Russia.
- One of the most promising and my favorite riders, step Artemyev from Novokuznetsk. At the bottom of the two girls and Eugene Goldman.
- This picture we took on about. Mauritius. The photo is one of the best girls in the extreme sport, Olga Raskin, pronyrivaet big wave. Shoot it in the ocean worse than surfing there ...
X-Fighters 2010 in Cairo, Egypt.
- An elderly photographer saw this picture loudly and confidently said, "Sunset is not the case with the pyramids! Photoshop! "
- One of my favorite shots, drop unreal Clearance Andrew Moskvina. Hence it is not visible, but Andrew went about 15-20 meters ahead and landed perfectly in the already melted snow; masterpiece in my opinion the jump! Forests on Rosa Khutor and, in general, on the territory of Krasnaya Polyana simply fabulous!
Alexander Zlobinskii about. Mauritius.
- With the filming of "Made in Ocean". On the island of Mauritius came a violent storm, which was followed by huge waves and high winds. The waves reached 12 meters in height, while the depth of the reef was a little more than polutra meters. This place is famous because here come some of the fastest waves on the planet, and their speed exceeds 60 km / h.
Final FIS Freestyle Ski World Cup 2013 in Sochi, Roza Khutor, Russia.
Jump rope with a picturesque bridge, Moscow, Russia.
Andrei Moskvin, Rosa Khutor in Krasnaya Polyana, Russia.
- When all the World Cup competition was over, I decided to stay another week because of the steep forecast, and we shot with Andrei Moskvin and Artem Sheldovitskim skiing off-piste. Moreover, we managed to get thousands of permits and stay for the night on the mountain. I do not know how I was forced to take a more and flash, but in the end came out very cool shots of night skiing, during which Andrew went down the board and disappeared in the darkness. Well, that morning, he was able to find it - 200 meters below she caught on a tree.
Andrei Moskvin, Rosa Khutor in Krasnaya Polyana, Russia.
- Rosa Khutor is highly regarded among the world's freeride. On Ober Khutor is easily accessible from the top lift station "Caucasian express". However, this high-risk area and is only available for professionals with specialized skills.
Olga Raskin, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Maxim Anufrikov in the rays of dawn in the resort of Rosa Khutor. This day of shooting we were waiting for two years: too many conditions must coincide: the fresh snow, no avalanche danger, weather is good, athlete, photographer ... put it all together it is very difficult, but nevertheless, we've got to do it, when the resort It was closed to visitors because of the world Cup. It gave us a chance to find a completely clean with no trace of the slopes and spend a survey.
Alexander Osokin, Nizhny Novgorod.
- I saw this spot, when he went to pick up riders. Frankly, I just liked the place, and I decided to show it to the guys. Alexander Osokin immediately realized that he could jump to the top flight. We quickly changed plans and went to build a drop on the stairs. It was necessary to build a lot, but just last snowfall contributed to this. Sasha was the start and immediately made a great trick. In this spot the main thing to calculate and does not miss a touchdown.
- Remove windsurfing and shoot it out of the water with a temperature of 10 degrees - it is very cold and very cool. In Cape Town, always cold water, but this place is still one of the most popular for windsurfing because of the kilometer-long beaches and beautiful waves. In general, you should definitely visit in Cape Town.
The jump from the Ostankino Tower, Moscow, Russia.