As used nettle for hair
Even our grandmothers and great-grandmothers used nettles to treat a variety of diseases and improve the condition of hair. There were many beliefs and legends associated with nettles, and its miraculous powers. All this is not in vain: Modern studies have confirmed the extremely rich in minerals
composition nettle. It contains several groups of vitamins, many minerals, essential oils and natural acids. All this wealth you can use to bring their head of hair in order. Nettle hair is very useful - it solves a lot of problems and is used in the following cases:
- If the hair weak and strong fall;
- quickly zhirneet scalp and it has to be washed frequently;
- have dandruff or itching;
- if you want to accelerate the growth of hair;
- need to make hair healthier, achieve the appearance of shine.
All of these problems can be solved, if regularly to make masks for the hair of nettle. Can be used both fresh and dried leaves - efficacy did not change.
- To strengthen the hair, use the following infusion: 3 tablespoons chopped nettle leaves, pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain the. This infusion to rinse hair after each wash. The leaves can be dried to take, but you can squeeze the juice from fresh, and then dilute it with water. For this nettle leaves are ground (in a meat grinder or in a blender), squeeze the juice through cheesecloth and add water to it.
Effective nettle hair in that case, if you want to get rid of their excess fat: fresh nettle leaves grind (use a meat grinder or blender), add a little sea salt, mix all thoroughly. The resulting mush gentle movements rub into the scalp. After that, the hair and leave it to warm the composition for 30-40 minutes.
- To strengthen the hair and make them shiny help the following recipe. Nettle leaves grind (3 spoons), pour boiling water (pint), simmer over a low heat for about 30 minutes, then cool and add vinegar (alcohol can be, but better apple). Nettle hair in the form of this solution should be applied after each wash. If you do this regularly, the procedure will not only give luster, but also accelerate their growth.
Nettle hair will help get rid of dandruff - Take equal parts of the mother-and-stepmother, sweet flag root and nettle leaves. Two tablespoons mixture pour boiling water (enough liters), boil for an hour. Muffle the dishes and leave for another hour, strain and rinse your hair three times a week.
- To keep hair in good condition, use the following brew: Take equal parts of hop cones, nettle leaves and roots of burdock. Pour boiling water over the composition, boil for 30-40 minutes on low heat, covered, wrap and let stand. The resulting broth, strain, use for rinsing hair after washing.
You will be surprised what effect the nettle hair. Recipes were even our great-grandmother, and for them it was the only means: shampoos and conditioners at that time had not yet come up with, and that accounted for 100% of the possible use of nature. Use them and you, and be healthy and beautiful!