Ten of the most beautiful video games
• Ten of the most beautiful video games
There is a lot of discussion about whether video games considered works of art. Some people argue that the value of the game in the atmosphere and the plot, and graphics - just the cherry on the cake, while many argue that the game is important in the first graph. For those who think the artistic appeal of the game paramount, we have prepared a list of 10 most beautiful video games.
1. In the original Crysis was so intense schedule that no computer graphics card, available at the time of release, could not pull the game at maximum settings. More than ten years later, it still remains one of the most beautiful games that you can play.
2. Never Alone - it's a game about a girl and her white fox, which looks for the source of eternal dream in the hope of saving the world. game developers are working with the Tribal Council Cook Inlet, and the game is based on the legends of the indigenous peoples of Alaska.
3. Dear Esther - a game that exists only to tell the story, as you move through the game world. No ordinary game controls or puzzles to be solved, a rich landscape and detailed love letter, which begins with the words "Dear Esther ...".
4. Skyrim - fifth installment in the series of Elder Scrolls, and it has dragons. While the game itself is beautiful, what really makes it unique and surprising - is devoted legion of hardcore fans who have designed and coded literally hundreds of custom modifications for the game, which made it really exciting.
5. Forbes claimed that Uncharted 4 has better graphics, which he had ever seen, and they may be right. Action-adventure with a treasure hunt, of Uncharted 4 was made by the same studio that made The Last Of Us.
6. The Witcher 3 - a game in which you play Geralt, a hunter of monsters. Witcher 3 - biggest game in the series and, like Skyrim, it has a community of fans who created a modification that can be added to an already impressive graphics and gameplay.
7. Shadow of the Colossus - adventure game from Sony, where you play a boy named Wander who must defeat the giants to restore the lives of the young girl. Shadow of the Colossus is a very beautiful and minimalist landscape, without any towns or other characters with whom you can interact, besides the colossi, which must be killed. The game has received several awards for design and wide critical acclaim.
8. Fans of Studio Ghibli (Spirited Away, Moving Castle) will enjoy a series of role-playing game called Ni No Kuni. You play a boy named Oliver, who has to go to another world, to save their mother and stop the forces of evil.
9. Bloodborne - game dark color that looks good. If you like to wander through the Victorian Gothic architecture, this game will probably make you
10. BioShock Infinite - this is the third installment in the franchise BioShock, but the game is not a sequel or a prequel to the other games. If the events of BioShock 1 & 2 take place in the underwater city of Rapture, the Infinite things happen in the sky in the city of Columbia. Infinite saves, if not expand, steampunk style of the previous games.